Phrag. Barbara LeAnn 'Bloody Mary'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chicagoland had a good turnout, but setup at Hausermann's was hot - like 100F in the gh on Thursday! ..... Friday and Saturday were great, though, with temps in the low to mid 70's after a cold front swept through on Thursday night, so attendance was good. Sales were good Friday and Saturday, but Sunday was a bust as a lot of the out of town folks hit the road early. All in all, a good show.

I just recognized the clonal name on this one. I have a few Fireballs made with 'Bloody Mary' instead of the 'Select' clone. I know one is blooming now and I believe another one is in spike. I'll try to post photos soon.

I just recognized the clonal name on this one. I have a few Fireballs made with 'Bloody Mary' instead of the 'Select' clone. I know one is blooming now and I believe another one is in spike. I'll try to post photos soon.

Haven't bloomed any Phrag. Fox Valley Fireball seedlings using the BL 'Bloody Mary' clone in the breeding, but I think one is just beginning to spike. It'l be interesting to see how these turn out.

Latest posts

Back