Party at Doug's! (PotteryChef)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
As Doug's user name implies, he is an excellent Chef and good time was had by all! Hanging out at Doug and Tatia's house during a rain storm.
Don Ghiz and John's wife, Elizabeth. You may notice the glass with the very dark liquid and large brow head on it;). Don brought along his home made malt!
P1070822.jpg

Jay's wife, Tanya (her birthday..got to have something to party about!)
P1070821.jpg

Here is Doug's wife Tatia and Jay
P1070824.jpg

John Jamerian and of course Don being naughty in the backgound
P1070823.jpg

The haul: There has to be slippers at ALL events!
Jay picks up two flats of goodies.
P1070820.jpg

I see green grass and trees -- has your drought finally been broken?
Yes it is BUT I emphasize the but part, it had been bone dry for 4-6 weeks prior to last week's down pour.
Hmm that dark liquid looks just like the belgium beers I adore :) (not to forget Guinness)!! Jean
And it is yummy Jean. You should plan a trip to the states and part take of some with me and the slipper buddies!

Ok Jean and yes, Candace it was fun while it lasted! Got home and checked out what plants I bought the next day:eek:

I hope so too Eric. Three plants of mastersianum, a vietnamense and another delenatii v. vinicolor (for the hell of it). Then I added 3 multis to the tray; Lefty Kei, a huge Julius, Jerry Spense X roth, on top of the 3 plants I got from the folks in Conn the day before.

Latest posts

Back