• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paphs for sale or trade for Neofinetias

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Papaholic

Hello all.
I'm a paph collector who also likes neofinetias as well.
I am now on both sides of the fence so to speak!
I am willing to sell (though preferr to trade) or trade paphs for neos.
The neofinetias I currently own are the following (shorth list); Shutenno, Seikai, houmeiden, Koukakuden, and Benisuzume [ hope I spelled them correctly].

What I would like to trade for are the following: Hanakanzashi, Manjyushage, Soubiryu, Jukai, Unkai, Suikaden, Kibana (or any of the yellows).
There are many more I would like so please feel free to let me know what is available for trade even if not on my list.

The Paphs I have available are the following:
Rothschildianum (Borneo Dark x Dark Chocolate) 13" LS
Sanderianum 10" LS
Rothschildianum (Gigantic x Perfection) 5" LS
Stonei (White Twist x Arms Wide) 7" LS
Stonei 16-17" LS
Michael Koopowitz 18"LS with 2 starter growths
Vietnamense 7.5" LS ( May be in sheath-not sure yet)
Emersonii 11" LS
Again, I have other items I can trade with if something is not found in my list here- I have more.

I can provide additional details about each plant including source of purchase if anyone is interested. Please message me for any trade offers or to discuss prices. I can also be emailed at my personal email ( [email protected] ) which I check a bit more frequently.
Regards,
Papaholic

What I would like to trade for are the following: Hanakanzashi, Manjyushage, Soubiryu, Jukai, Unkai, Suikaden, Kibana (or any of the yellows).
There are many more I would like so please feel free to let me know what is available for trade even if not on my list.

Oh, boy. You got an expensive taste. Those flowers are just amazing, aren't they? I wish I could help, but they have been on my 'wish' list and would probably stay forever. Good luck.

I currently have five of the Neos on your wish list as shown above, plus I once had a Suikaden which I divided and gave away to two different people several months ago. Jukai is the only one I don't have and never have had. Unfortunately I don't want to trade away any of my Neo plants which appear on your wish list (nor pieces of any of them) at this point in time. I only recently finished paring down my collection to a much more manageable size with room to grow, so basically I've got pretty much nothing of value to trade right now. :poke: A lot of good I am to you, eh? (sorry) :pity:

There is a possibility, however, that I will have small but healthy and nicely established divisions of one or more of the following varieties available for trade within a year or two: Hanakanzashi, Unkai, Sobiryu, Kikuotome and Manjyushage. There will probably be others too. If you are still interested at that time, I might be willing to trade Neos for Neos. Koukakuden is one I still don't have. :wink: I haven't allowed myself to get into the Paphs yet. :p

Chirimoya available / Roth sold

One roth is now spoken for:
Rothschildianum (Borneo Dark x Dark Chocolate) 13" LS

I will add one additional plant for anyone interested in a tropical tree.
I have a Cherimoya (also spelled chirimoya) I am willing to part with.
It is a fast growing and strong seedling (appx 24"). This tree Bears a delicious fruit.

Regards,
Papaholic

Latest posts

Back