Paphiopedilum exul

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

paphjoint

Enjoy !!

Paphiopedilum%20exul_evolt.jpg

Paphiopedilum%20exul_flow_evolt.jpg

:clap: :drool: Exul is such a cutie! The blooms are darling, the plant habit & size are nice! :clap:
It's the start of bloomtime but I'm not seeing any buds on mine, I guess that means another year of not blooming! :( I bought the plant in bloom 2 years ago, grows like a weed but no blooms. Do you give a rest?

No no pronounced rest - exul can be tricky - my plant flowers every 2nd year or so

:clap: :drool: Exul is such a cutie! The blooms are darling, the plant habit & size are nice! :clap:
It's the start of bloomtime but I'm not seeing any buds on mine, I guess that means another year of not blooming! :( I bought the plant in bloom 2 years ago, grows like a weed but no blooms. Do you give a rest?

The shape of the flwoer is great!!!! it seems compact too...!!! Lovely!!

Mine blooms every year, often beginning to spike in January. I think its allot like druryii liking high temps and high light. Plenty of oystershell and bone meal.

Stunning Uri. This is a great species. I bought a 5 growth division 2 years back. Still haven't flowered it. It is growing well though.

DAvid

Excellent! Looks quite majestic.

That is a really high quality flower, congratulations!

Mine blooms every year, often beginning to spike in January. I think its allot like druryii liking high temps and high light. Plenty of oystershell and bone meal.
I agree with Rick, Rose. I'm not sure about the heat part but definitely the high light part. Mine gets full winter sun all morning until noonish. My thermostat was set at 50'F all winter.

Latest posts

Back