Paph (Yerba Buena x Golden Days) x spicerianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parvi_17

Reaction score
This was the first complex hybrid I ever bought. Up to now it has grown quite slowly but has recently seen quite a growth spurt, and this second blooming is improved over the first. The flower stem is only a couple inches tall for some reason (last time it was about a foot), I guess from getting too much light. The plant has taken a lot of abuse from my cats and I'm surprised the flower has even been given the chance to open (my cats recently bit the bud of one of my spicerianums right off). I wish somebody would name it!

Thanks for looking!

You can name it yourself. It will cost you a little reseach and registration fees X2. You need to try to find out who made the first cross and ask permission to name it and reg. If you don't find out any info on the breeder then you reg with breeder unknown. Then you do it all over again for the next registration (new name) X spice. Easy

Very cute bloom.

For what it's worth, Yerba Buena x Golden Days was registered in 2004 as In-Charm Greenery.

So what you have is Paph. In-Charm Greenery x spicerianum.

I have one too. :poke: Did you get it from Paramount? :D

Very cute bloom.

For what it's worth, Yerba Buena x Golden Days was registered in 2004 as In-Charm Greenery.

So what you have is Paph. In-Charm Greenery x spicerianum.

I have one too. :poke: Did you get it from Paramount? :D

Thanks for that information - this will make it a little easier to write the name out!

This plant originated from Paramount but I bought it at Hole's in St. Albert.

Latest posts

Back