Paph. Wossner Ministar (Helenae x Henryanum 'Bear' SM/TPS)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petro

Reaction score
I got this first-bloom seedling in spike from Ross, so I can take no credit for blooming it. That said, Ross may regret sending it to me, because it is absolutely stunning. :poke:

The picture is not great. I like to photograph in natural light and this was the best spot at the moment. I'll post a proper picture later in the week once it's been open for a few days.

8041303194_af5d7b546a_z.jpg

That is the cutest darn thing!!! How could it be bad with those parents, but that's an especially nice one!!! :)

Very nice. If it holds up buzz on down to San Antonio for judging. I'm not current with that center in recent times but a certain group hated slippers. Maybe, there has been a turn over in recent times.

What a lovely flower! I really would like to see the matured flower next week.

O.M.G.! :eek:

It's, it's...stunning! Adorable! Wonderful! Gorgeous! AND I WANT IT! :drool:

Sooo, *coughs* any divisions for sale yet? :poke:

Just love it.

Great! One of my favorite helenae primaries... Unfortunatelly very difficult to find now in Europe!

Of the few Paphs I enjoy, this primary of my two favourite species is SPECTACULAR!!!!!

Wow!! I like the color of pouch. I think I shall try to make the hybrid in this season.

Latest posts

Back