Paph. Vipani

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just stunning. Way nicer than I would have imagined. David
Me too! :drool: :clap:

It's wonderful!!! :drool::clap:
Wonder why this beautiful cross is not more widely available??
Awesome job, Dot. But I just don't understand why there isn't more enthusiasm for such a pretty little thing. :confused:
My guess is because the majority don't turn out like this & end up on the compost pile!

Thanks, everyone. I purchased this from Joe at J&K Orchids about 4 years ago, before Joe went off the deep end. It's always been one of my favorites. It bloomed last Fall, and now again with two spikes. I couldn't resist photographing it.

Candace, the plant is almost big enough to divide, but not quite. Remind me this Fall, OK?

Oh Dot, I will gladly remind you:> And I'm sure I can send you something in return that you'd like.

Jaw dropping cool!

I'm not particularly in hybrids - but this one is extraordinary and my jaw is still dropped on the floor. :drool:

...I couldn't resist photographing it...
Dot, it would have been almost a sin if you hadn't pictured it in such a brilliant way.
Best regards from Germany, rudolf

We need to talk someone into remaking this cross. Any takers? I'm sure there would be enough interest.

OMG. they are so beautiful. I used to have a plant, which was even "alba" form. Very very stubborn plant and finally died.

Back