Paph. Vipani

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...so I check back on this photo oh, lets say 3-4 times a day. Just to...make sure its still fantastic.
...and it is. A remake is a MUST!!!

Wow, it was so cool to read this thread! Like a glimpse into past, with an incredible bait (picture) to tempt. Awesome photo of a jaw droppingly fantastic plant, but to see all the names I know from now and a few I don't was an ethereal experience! There should be a 'Hall of fame' section with threads like this!

...so I check back on this photo oh, lets say 3-4 times a day. Just to...make sure its still fantastic.
...and it is. A remake is a MUST!!!

I still feel this way...and look at this photo daily because its my computer background!

You got lucky with that one! Mine I bloomed were not anywhere near as nice, and went into to compost pile.

I still feel this way...and look at this photo daily because its my computer background!
Thank you!
Dot, do you still have this plant?
To get back to the original question which resurrected the thread.....
Yes -- but like so many plants that get awarded, it nearly died. It is recovering, slowly. I don't remember if I gave a division to anyone or not. Sorry -- bad memory, and I didn't keep records of that back then (2010).

Latest posts

Back