Paph tigrinum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

John D.

First bloom
Paphtigrinum1comp.jpg

Nothing exotic in culture. It's in an aircone pot with some marble chips in the bottom (for weight and calcium) seedling bark with some oyster shell for the mix. I water the pot and keep the foliage (and the bud dry). I am really happy that I didn't have an issue with bud blast. This one took patience - from first sign of spike to the start of it elongating was about two months +.

Nothing exotic in culture. It's in an aircone pot with some marble chips in the bottom (for weight and calcium) seedling bark with some oyster shell for the mix. I water the pot and keep the foliage (and the bud dry). I am really happy that I didn't have an issue with bud blast. This one took patience - from first sign of spike to the start of it elongating was about two months +.

How many growths is this plant now?

Excellent flower.:clap::clap:

What's the flower span? The few I've seen in person were surprisingly large.

One of my dreams.... I have one, but it is such a tiny seedling that I even don't know if I ever see it in flower.

Congratulations! :drool::clap::drool::clap::drool:

That is one lovely flower !!! I really like it. I've wanting one of these since I saw a picture of another one here on the forum. I'll definetely have to prioritice it on my wishlist.

Lovely P. tigrinum :drool: I can't await mine to come in flowering size. It grows so slooooooooooow!!
Best regards from germany, rudolf

Latest posts

Back