Paph. sangii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Eggshells. I was telling JC the other day mine was growing great but haven't gotten a re-bloom.
Thanks for the plant shots. Its hard to tell if your plant has any red pigment at the base. Mine is fairly strong pigmented and I was trying to see if there is a correlation between colored base and flower intensity. What's your thoughts?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Beautiful Eggshells. I was telling JC the other day mine was growing great but haven't gotten a re-bloom.
Thanks for the plant shots. Its hard to tell if your plant has any red pigment at the base. Mine is fairly strong pigmented and I was trying to see if there is a correlation between colored base and flower intensity. What's your thoughts?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Rick, I haven't flowered many clones so I cannot say the correlation with the plants with or without pigmented base relates to the colour of the flowers. This one has pigments on the base of the plant. The sheath has deep purple pigmentation.

Damn Eggshells! That is another spectacular species! I really do admire your plant selection.

Well done as always!

thanks all. probably one of my favorite barbatas. there's two new growths on the plant so hopefully it will not slow down.

Latest posts

Back