Paph. rothschildianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggshells

Humongous Gnat
Reaction score
This is first bloom clone. So having 4 flowers was good. Nice flower spacing good size flower 5.5cm DS; 28cm NS for slightly down swept petals. Also has some clean lines on the dorsal.

Having said all that, it will go on the "for sale" pile in the spring when the weather warms up. I just don't have the space for this guys anymore.

Paph. rothschildianum by paphioman, on Flickr

Paph. rothschildianum by paphioman, on Flickr

Thank you.

Very nice clone? Won't you feel heartache?

There might be some regrets in the end. But I realized that I cant keep them all as they get bigger. I got most of my plants as single growths seedlings and now that they are maturing. I will not have enough room.

I will soon list some of my specimen plants as well for the exact same reason. Perhaps someone can grow them even bigger than what they are now.

What a blooming, very nice flower spacing on this one!
Not easy to cull plants but it is tough love and has to happen!

I love the colour. I had a Houghtoniae and after at least 20 years it flowered two years in a row, but even the plant was too tall for my situation so I had to find it a new home. Well done.
Don

beautiful and desirable plant ,now I have no one of this and that only because Mrs Elsner same years ago send me a fake plant ( is the same story that happen to secundino)
congratulations again ,Anna

Thanks all.

I think I had this since 2013/2014 perhaps.

Parentage is Taiwan Origin
266 x J. Seems like they're style is flower spacing over there.

It’s beautiful. I’ll be waiting for your spring list.

I'll let you know ;)

Latest posts

Back