Paph rothschildianum x adductum var anitum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bloom is lovely, David and its size seems to be enormeous.
Do you have any measurements of the bloom?

Sorry I don't Rudolf. One of the bigger more imposing Roth hybrids I have seen though.

i wonder which roth clone was used as a parent...this is fantastic, will be really something when the plant gets older. a good clone of this hybrid (with either anitum or regular adductum) is very high on my wishlist.

I'm not sure Justin. I don't recall seeing anything on the label. I'll check with the owner and get back to you.

this is the best multi hybrid there is nowadays id say.
they almost all have that excellent color and form.
pity about the REALLY low flower count

It was a pretty small single growth, so I don't think you would expect a high flower count. Hopefully as the plant matures it will get a few more flowers. The owner is a pretty good grower (better than me) so he shouldn't have too much trouble. He flowered this from a tiny seedling in 6 years.

WOW Ramon. That is just incredible. The dorsal is perfect. Every plant I have seen of this cross has been magnificent. Seems to be a consistently good cross. I can't wait for a division. I want a plant now. :)

David

Aahh, both are gorgeous blooms! Anitum hybrids are hot stuff in Taiwan now. I saw lots and lots of flasks for sale at a recent show, and lots of people went to buy them too!

Latest posts

Back