Paph Reverend Philip Lamothe 'My Love'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Greenpaph

Julius x stonei Curently in bloom.
PaphReverendPhilipLamotheMyLove.jpg

From the same grex
Paph Reverend Philip Lamothe 'Jack's Sacrifice'
PaphReverendPhilipLamotheJacksSa-1.jpg

Nice! If I had to choose, I'd choose the 1st one - the dorsal is stunning, and I like the petal twists and stance better :)

Beautiful. 2nd one fo for me just due to the nice darker colours. Dorsal is not as good though.

Interesting to compare this against Bob's plant where I could see little or no lowii influence. Lowii can clearly be seen in both these plants.

David

If I was Peter, I'd show it to the judges. The second one is nice and really well grown, but the first is outstanding for its shape and the pristine white sepals.

Since this seems to be slipping off the list, I'll ask again. Greenpaph, you said the two were from the same grex, which is interesting, so you must know the parental clones. Could you please tell me what they are? Thanks!

Since this seems to be slipping off the list, I'll ask again. Greenpaph, you said the two were from the same grex, which is interesting, so you must know the parental clones. Could you please tell me what they are? Thanks!

I do not have a record of the clonal names of the parents or who I bought them from. I do know that I bought them together as advanced seedlings from the same grex about 6 years ago.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back