Paph primulinum var. purpurascens

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoyo_Jo

Catt's Meow
Reaction score
I bought this from Paramount earlier this year...

IMG_2181.jpg

Wonderful! I bought Pinocchio from them, but maybe I should have got a straight primulinum.

I like this color form more than the straight yellow one. How many flowers have you had on this spike so far?

I've had spikes run for 18 months, and overlap with new spikes on younger growths for multiple years of continuous blooming!

:clap: Now I have to go take a closer look at mine! This species has a certain charm in person. Is yours a small plant?

I like this color form more than the straight yellow one. How many flowers have you had on this spike so far?

I've had spikes run for 18 months, and overlap with new spikes on younger growths for multiple years of continuous blooming!
:eek: :clap: That's great! The first blooming on my small plant, I snipped the stem after 3!

That's a nice size! Looks strong & healthy!
Mine was probably half that leaf span, it had started a 2nd growth & since I posted I went & took a look & it's got a 3rd growth started!

Back