Paph Primcolor

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Orchid Iconoclast
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paph_Primcolor_201108.jpg

Love the shape and colour. Very pretty. And there's water dripping on my desk.

...made with prim album, I think. Checking with the breeder now.

Or mislabeled?

Mislabeled. How could it be pink if it's concolor x primulinum album? Maybe if it's made with primulinum forma purpurascens? But I don't see any primulinum in this.

Nonetheless, I really like it, and hope you can get an ID, Ray.

And then sell it to me...:D

Mislabeled. How could it be pink if it's concolor x primulinum album? Maybe if it's made with primulinum forma purpurascens? But I don't see any primulinum in this.

Nonetheless, I really like it, and hope you can get an ID, Ray.

And then sell it to me...:D
I agree. Thinking about plants I have and/or have had and sold, I'm pretty sure it's a delenatii hybrid, most likely Paph Deperle - delenatii x primulinum or Gina Short = dlenatii x Pinocchio . Still waiting to hear from the breeder.

The plant had two spiking/flowering growths, each with one new growth on the way. It'll have to be a bit bigger before I divide it.

Dot, I'm not a big fan of pinks and whites, but I'm afraid this one stays with me until it gets bigger and can be divided.

Later today (hopefully), I will be releasing a new batch of plants, including a few Tom Fujiwaras that are even pinker than this.

Dot, I'm not a big fan of pinks and whites, but I'm afraid this one stays with me until it gets bigger and can be divided.

Later today (hopefully), I will be releasing a new batch of plants, including a few Tom Fujiwaras that are even pinker than this.

It's the pink and white combination that I find so attractive. Please do keep me in mind when you can divide it, Ray.

Latest posts

Back