Paph. Pacific Rainbow 'Chimera' AM

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. It is very compact.

Ramon:)

Here is an update, the picture of the whole plant with 3 spikes. I just waited to let the third flower to open. It is very compact. I wish the stem would be longer but it is still above the foliage.

Paph. Pacific Rainbow 'Chimera' AM
8298783675_341175dde2_z.jpg

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction too. I am LOVING it!!!

Very nice! Congratulations!!

One question, why did you name it 'Chimera'?

Robert

Very nice! Congratulations!!

One question, why did you name it 'Chimera'?

Robert

It has three different shades of green color. The dorsal is light green, petals are chartreuse and pouch is white green like the three different headed monster.

Latest posts

Back