Paph. Lynleigh Koopowitz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
malipoence x delenatii

Paph_LynleighKoopowitz.jpg

Beautiful, Dot. I purchased one of these on eBay yesterday. I hope it turns out half as nice as yours. I'm curious, does it have a fragrance?

Beautiful shot Dot. Both of mine flowered earlier as well - around June.
This has bloomed twice before now. The first in 5 of 06, and the second in 6 of 07. I suspect the overheating of my shade house last Fall had something to do with it's not blooming in the Spring this year.

Does LK normally have a netting pattern rather than spotting? It's a nice one!

Beautiful, Dot. I purchased one of these on eBay yesterday. I hope it turns out half as nice as yours. I'm curious, does it have a fragrance?
I forgot to answer your question: I've not noticed any fragrance on mine, but I may have checked at the wrong time of day.

So pretty, Dot! One of my favs. Too bad on the lack of fragrance. It's totally hit or miss it seems. Mine is not, the one I got for my mom is--hers has better shape too! But, I like mine anyway because its leaves are gorgeous and it's a great grower. This would be a great first parvi for anyone.

Latest posts

Back