Paph Lady Isabel (roth 'Mont Millais x stonei)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Elena

Is it possible to be in love with a plant? :smitten:

This is a division from EYOF. I received it from Ratcliffe last Friday, it arrived bareroot and, to my complete surprise, in spike. Luckily the buds didn't abort so here's the first one. It's probably still opening but I couldn't wait any longer to snap a quick picture. Right now the dorsal is 5 cm wide and the NS is 19 cm, a pretty fat lady indeed.

PaphLadyIsabel.jpg

There is another bud so I'll try to post an updated picture in a few day's time.

Well, this one looks really nice; I hope the plant will correctly settle in your potting mix, and so I wait for the update pict. of the 2nd flower :) :) .Jean

Elean, great looking flower and you are lucky to have access to Ratcliffes. I have heard Paul speak a couple times at the Paph Forun and felt like I knew Mary after all the emails and plants. Thier plants are always well grown with usually a surprise thrown in the box. I for one miss them here in the states. Regards, Doug

Thank you guys :) The second bud is just starting to open so I should be able to post some updated pics in a few days time.

Back