Paph Fanaticum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hope

Reaction score
This one just opened for the first time about a week ago. It definitely seems to be leaning more towards the green end of the range of what this cross can be. I am pleased with the shape and proportions and I am very happy with how well defined the vein net pattern is on the petals. The flower measures just over 4 inches across (10 cm). The cross is micranthum "Red Fox" x malipoense "Red Stripes". One picture is in indoor lighting and the other thee are shot in natural light.2023_07_30_7406_FanaticumWhiteBkgdCrop.jpg2023_07_26_7404_FanaticumShade3qtr2Crop.jpg2023_07_26_7397_FanaticumSun1Crop.jpg2023_07_25_7390_FanaticumWholeSun1Crop.jpg

I've never met a Fanaticum I didn't like, and this one is no exception. I don't recall ever seeing one this green before, so I would think this is definitely a cultivar of distinction and worthy of a clonal name!

....... It definitely seems to be leaning more towards the green end of the range of what this cross can be. I am pleased with the shape and proportions and I am very happy with how well defined the vein net pattern is on the petals......
Almost nothing more to say .... just ..... she's a beauty. đź‘Ť

Latest posts

Back