Quantcast

Paph delenatii 'Melinda' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
I dedicated this plant to my wife when it got awarded and she returned the favor by having it tatooed to her back! It's never out of bloom:p I see it every day but most others only get a glimpse if she bends over. I don't understand why, but she wouldn't let me photograph the tatoo 'Melinda':D

[

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Awww.....you should tell her we want a glimpse!
That's really awesome - both parts of the story.

I always think if I were to get a tat I'd get a nice spread eagle roth on my lower back....yeah yeah, I know what they say about that spot, but I think it would look so hot there!

Gcroz

2yr HCC Awarded Stud
ST Supporter
Reaction score
LOL @ Heather. "Spread eagle Roth" just brings such interesting images to one's mind... especially for that placement. KAtie's going to get some ink today, perhaps I'll suggest it. LOL

Hien

Reaction score
Beautiful delenatii. And that is very nice to name it after someone you love.
One word of caution though, don't name too many awarded plants after you dearest. You may run out of room for tatoos.

tocarmar

Reaction score
I always think if I were to get a tat I'd get a nice spread eagle roth on my lower back....yeah yeah, I know what they say about that spot, but I think it would look so hot there!
I've never heard of a "Spread Eagle Roth":D:D

Tom

Candace

Reaction score
Great story about orchids and pain. Can you take a photo and crop it so the um, naked parts aren't shown? We'd love to see it.

Reaction score
Very nice delenatii!

I can see how that'd look great--unusual tatoo, relatively-speaking. I wonder how many people could be suckered into this if an "orchid tattoo" master thread were started? I'm going to stick to admiring and enabling--the partner of one of my best patrons recently got one of my paintings they own redone on his arm. They have yet to share the results with me though. I'm curious to see both! I wish I could pull off a full sleeve--I'll get one if you get that "spread eagle", Heather...

(O.k., maybe not.)

JeanLux

Reaction score
As from the pict. the only possible comment is: 'a great delenatii flower'! Maybe there will be a next pict.! Jean

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Reaction score
Beautiful delenatii. And that is very nice to name it after someone you love....
But be cautious, don't get tangled with too many different names. Your wife might get suspiciously. :rollhappy:
Needless to say a really beautiful delenatii.
Best regards from Germany, GuRu

E

Elena

That's a nice delenatii. Let's compare it with the other one though ;)

J

jblanford

That is a great looking delenatii, I like the full colored pouch. Thanks Jim.

Latest posts