Paph.anitum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so jealous.

Please tell us how you grow anitum, in case we ever have a chance to own one.

Anitnm is very difficult to growing,I think that it needs a wet environment and organic detritus.

+1 for ALL of the above! I just love this species and its hybrids. Have a flask of x stonei being delivered in the next week. Patience, patience Tone :rollhappy:

Very nice, but it would deserve a better shot... and if possible, photo of the plant!

This species needs to be grown under dark shade, leaves have to be very dark when grown well!

Anitnm is very difficult to growing,I think that it needs a wet environment and organic detritus.

It looks like you have several thousand other plants in this green house. Do you actually do anything different for this plant than all the others?

It looks like you have several thousand other plants in this green house. Do you actually do anything different for this plant than all the others?

It is no different for anitum and others.

Very acid loving apparently Dot. Great start. How many growths do you have so far?
...This species needs to be grown under dark shade, leaves have to be very dark when grown well!
So, wet, organic acidic environment and deep shade.

It is no different for anitum and others.
But that sounds contradictory...:confused:

Latest posts

Back