OZ pictures at website

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theorchidzone

Reaction score
I just wanted everyone to know that our website is finally up to date with lots of pictures. It has a few typos but overall looks pretty good. Sorry for the Z numbers on some crosses.

http://www.theorchidzoneltd.com

I am sure ST members will be most interested in the galleries section.

Also we have an automated service that one can sign up to on the right hand side to receive updates or offers. We will do our best to only send e-mails once or twice per month.

Also, we have sold quite a number of plants that get awarded but often we never hear about it. So please see our incentive program on the third page of the PDF.

Thanks,

JC

Didn't think about it but $50 credit makes sense.
Technically, a CCM is to the grower, but it is still a testament to good breeding.
Also, I suppose if I am selling seedlings or first blooms (usually the case), it will be a while until credits are necessary. :)
JC

For the incentives, CCM doesn't count?

Nice. I have been trying to get a couple of those big schlimii clumps you had on ebay and a special Phrag. Prissy, any way to order those?

love the new website

I think the incentive program is a great idea, the OZ must have produced so many awarded plants over the last 20 years alone

I'm agnostic. As long as people take care of the cost.
You should ask around also. You may require import paperwork on your end.
JC

So you do ship to Canada then. Possible Slippertalk member bulk orders.

Guess I won't be getting any discounts :( . If you make the incentive larger even I will have a reason to show my plants :p

Back