• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orchids From Seed

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

maitaman

I have just put the Orchids From Seed for Pennies Simplified book on Lulu, but that is expensive. The e-book is available at Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Lobo, and almost any other outlet as is the printed edition. The e-book is, of course, cheap. You can raise most types of orchids from seed in your own kitchen with nothing special in supplies etc. It uses a cornstarch base. Cost of a small flask is about ten cents, so you can sow a number of them in case some get contamination.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those asking (thanks) the CD Grimes murder mysteries book Orchids for the Funeral is available on same sites. It is a collection of short murder mysteries featuring both CD Grimes and wives in cases where orchids are featured. CD and wife are, in the books, orchid collectors and breeders. The hard parts of writing was because the original books were set in the fifties and sixties and I have a tendency to "use" hybrid names that didn't exist then, most of which I have edited out.
Suggest: www.smashwords.com/profile/view/maitaman for e-book or www.lulu.com/maitaman for print

Last edited by a moderator:
Back