• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orchid Seed

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earen

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have some dry seed from a pollination I made between Paph Deperle and an Orchid Zone rothschildianum. I don't really have the facilities to sow the seed myself, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking them off my hands in exchange for some of the resulting seedlings. If you are interested, PM me and we can discuss the details.

Thanks!

You might try Orchid Origins, a small flasking lab in St. Johns, MI. We've used them for about three years to do both Paphs. and Phrags, and the results have been excellent. Shane Fletcher owns Orchid Origins and they have a website (www.orchidorigins.com) with information about their services.

It's always interesting to see how few orchids germinate let alone mature in the wild
I can't remember if this particular statistic is for Cyrtopodium punctatum or Encyclia tampensis but one of them was found to have a 1 in 3 million chance to germinate

Latest posts

Back