• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orchids / AOS Bulletin

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

moraru

Hi all,

If anyone has extras or are going to throw out old Orchids magazines (or wants to sell them) -- I'm looking to complete my collection...

What I need is:

1994 - Jan, Feb, May, June, July and Aug
1995 - 2001 - Nothing
2002 - November
2003 - Nothing
2004 - Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
2005 - Everything (Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec)
2006 - Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug

Thanks to all :)
Rob

I have AOS magazines from January 2003 to current 2008 .
A few of those issues are damages from the mailing. Other than those, the rest are in good condition.
I would part with them if someone is willing to reimburse me the mailing cost & make a separate donation to Slippertalk (whatever he/she thinks fit)

That's terrific! I'd like to get:

2004 - Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
2005 - Everything (Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec)
2006 - Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug
from you.

Let me know how much I need to send you for shipping - and happy to make a donation to slippertalk :)

Have a great one :)

It is probably easier that I send you the magazines first, you can take a look of the postage & reimburse me the shipping once you receive it.
Don't donate until you receive the magazines, this way if something goes wrong with the mailing, you don't get upset.
I will send them out this coming weekend

-Issue Dec 2004 is badly damaged in the mail (but you can always looking for a replacement later)
-Issue Feb 2005 has bended binding (also damage from the postal)

Thank you so much!

Have a great day!

Rob

Hello Rob

I sent out the magazines today. Using media mail so the cost will be the cheapest for you. Actually, other older issues you were looking for I also had but unfortunately gave away before you post your search.
Let me know when You receive them.
-AOS still have these back issue:
1994 - Jan, Feb, May, June for 4.95 each
2002 - November for 4.95 each
2004 - Dec for 5.29 (this is the issue that they sent to me with damage)
you may contact them.

http://theaos.org/aos/HeleoCart/Pro...=0s1u3DFKjX9ORSllSUQ0yoMbFDu6Z+uALy/Z0ADTmHY=

Received

Hien,

I received the box -- I will be opening it this coming weekend. Thanks for sending. I'll send you a check for the shipping -

Heather,

Who do I send the donation to Slippertalk to?

Best,
Rob

Thanks!

Hien,

I opened the box --- thanks so much!
I'll send the check tomorrow! -- Unless you want me to paypal it to you!

Latest posts

Back