Orchideen Lucke 100 Year anniversary

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Marc

The German orchid nursery "Orchideen Lucke" is celebrating their 100 year anniversary this weekend. I visited the celebration this morning. A party tent was errected, and all guests were welcomed with a glass of "sekt". In the tent people could sit down to drink some coffee or a glass of beer. But enough chit chat, let's get to the photo's.

From the tent you could enter the area that is normally used for potting but a nice show had been build in the location were the potting table normally is.

Here are some shots from this area:

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

Paph. callasum
IMG_1014.jpg

Paph. niveum
IMG_1015.jpg

Phal. Penang Girl
IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

In another section of the greenhouse there was also a small exposition of a society from Dortmund if I remember it correctly.

Dendrobium cuthbertsonii
IMG_1007.jpg

Dendrobium cuthbertsonii
IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

Paph. parishii
IMG_1013.jpg

Paph. concolor
IMG_1011.jpg

Paph. godefroyae
IMG_1012.jpg

Of course I've seen plenty of other nice plants but I didn't feel like shooting pictures all the time and of course there were plants to be bought so I had to divide my attention.

I only bought two and I want to thank all the enablers here on this forum. Photo's of them are to be found somewere else.

Thanks for the pics , Marc! Especially to see the cuthbertsoniis drives me crazy. I'll explain in another thread.

I knew I should have made a topic about this, we could have shaked hands. Were you the person manning the small stand with the Cyps?

I tried to take a shot of that group of caudatums but for some reason I couldn't get the lighting right on my compact.

Hello Marc,

I bought the Ultima Ratio cypripedien : candidum and münster

Latest posts

Back