Orchid Society of Alberta Annual Orchid Fair - Canada

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
February 19th - 21st - Orchid Society of Alberta Orchid Fair, Canada

Orchids Limited will be a vendor at this event. Pre-orders are welcome. Please specify "Alberta Orchid Society" in the special instructions field when placing an order online.

Since this is an international orchid event we have two separate deadlines for pre-orders due to import requirements.

1. Appendix I Species and Hybrids: (Paphiopedilum and Phragmipedium only). December 13th. We announced this event late, and therefore many of you may miss this deadline. Please e-mail us to see a list of the Appendix I plants we are bringing as you may pre-order from that list.

2. Appendix II Species and Hybrids: January 10th 2010 (anything we can export except Paphiopedilum and Phragmipedium).

Because of the cold weather during this time of the year, we are only able to allow pre-orders to be picked up at the show.

Thanks for letting us know Jason; I've sent an email requesting the list...I'm the newsletter editor for the Foothills Orchid Society and can get the list out to many of our members by email...

Sorry I forgot to include this note:

Note: A 10% handling fee will be added to cover permit document processing on international orders.

Thanks!

Jason

Latest posts

Back