November flowering Paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Berrak

1. Paphiopedilum gratrixianum

Second flowering this year with 4 flowers. In spring it had 5 flowers.
A very strong growing plant.

Paph-gratrix.jpg

Paph-gratrix2.jpg

2. Paph pinnochio

Flower all year around since Dec 2002.

Paph-Pinnochio.jpg

3. Paph villosum

Paph-villosum.jpg

4. Paph Bajazzo

Hate high temperatures. Suffers in summer. Lowe lower temperatures in winter.

Paph-Bajazzo.jpg

5. Paph Dellaina

My favourite just now among the blooming paphs.

Paph-Dellaina2.jpg

Thats the darkest dorsal P.gratrixianum I've seen, fantastic. The villosum v anamense ??? looks like the gratrixianum I had and a few that have been shown in the forum. The other Paphs are nice also.

Beautiful photography. I swore that I wasn't going to buy anything until the spring shows, but you are making that very difficult. I am so wanting a gratrixianum. Thanks for the peek.

Super plants, (esp. gratrixianum) Bertil!!!! I really like the picts. of Pinnochio and Dellaina (delenatii x chamberlainianum)! Jean

Magnificent to see these well grown plants and these impressive photos. Especially your P. gratrixianum is a feast for the eyes, 5 blooms in spring and 4 blooms now that's unbelievable. Way to go Bertil.

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Thats the darkest dorsal P.gratrixianum I've seen, fantastic. The villosum v anamense ??? looks like the gratrixianum I had and a few that have been shown in the forum. The other Paphs are nice also.

Roy I agree - maybe its a gratrixianum - I will mail the photo to the supplier of the plant.

To all - thanks alot:)

Love the color of your Paph. graxtrixianum and the rest of your plants are aw- some! Great job!!!

Ramon:)

All I can say is WOW.....Those plants are awesome, and your photos are just great. Thanks Jim.

Great flowers and proudly displayed. Very nice job. I have to agree with Roy on your villosum, probably not one at all.

Latest posts

Back