Neo. kishuryokufu

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they're supposed to be slightly green. This bloomed with near 40-50 night time degree temps and near 60-70 degree temps during the day. Could be a function of the cold weather. Similar to this plant, The yubae I have didn't turn into a deeper yellow similar to the mother plant it was divided from. Could also possible be my culture?

I think they're supposed to be slightly green. This bloomed with near 40-50 night time degree temps and near 60-70 degree temps during the day. Could be a function of the cold weather. Similar to this plant, The yubae I have didn't turn into a deeper yellow similar to the mother plant it was divided from. Could also possible be my culture?

Good question! With the exception on temperature, what can make a bloom darker? Light quality? Do you grow under lights?

I think I do see faint green hue. Or is it how they open up and then turn totally white??

I was told that green neos develop the best color under cooler conditions, and you do have cool enough temperatures.

The yellow ones, I don't think need cooler temperature as the color is from ascocentrum or something else that grows warm. Don't know.

Whatever the case, I like the flower power on this.
I've never had more than 6 per spike on my neos.

Latest posts

Back