My paphs in Indonesia

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardy

Reaction score
Paph charlesworthii

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1240.JPG

Paph philippinense

IMG_1216.JPG

IMG_1218.JPG

Paph primulinum var purpurascens

IMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2680.JPG

Eeeekkkss!!!! Your phil and chamberlainianum are huge!! :eek: :drool: Simply fantastic plants.. :) BTW, is your home at the lowlands of Indonesia or in the highlands? I'd like to take a leaf out of your selection, considering I also live in a tropical area.. i've had charlesworthii, but it has deceased..

Eeeekkkss!!!! Your phil and chamberlainianum are huge!! :eek: :drool: Simply fantastic plants.. :) BTW, is your home at the lowlands of Indonesia or in the highlands? I'd like to take a leaf out of your selection, considering I also live in a tropical area.. i've had charlesworthii, but it has deceased..

Thanks, they are old plants. My home is on the highlands.
How about yours? It has a temp range of 12-29 degrees Celsius, averaging abt 25 degrees, so quite a lot of types can be grown there.
The maudiae types, cochlopetalum, multifloras, brachys and parvis all do quite well, but I'm yet to try the complex hybrids.

Charlesworthii is my fav!

:clap: They're all nice! :clap: But that philipinense is SUPERB! :drool: :drool:

Lovely photos, Hardy! I'm envious that you can grow these beauties outdoors!

How about yours? It has a temp range of 12-29 degrees Celsius, averaging abt 25 degrees, so quite a lot of types can be grown there.
The maudiae types, cochlopetalum, multifloras, brachys and parvis all do quite well, but I'm yet to try the complex hybrids.

I live in the lowlands of Penang. Daily temps are quite high and pretty constant, ranging from 27-35 degrees Celsius. Brachys, cochlos, multis and hybrids bred from lowland species do well here. Some barbatas and species like exul also do ok.. I can barely bloom delenatii, although it is growing constantly, much less complex hybrids and other parvis.. :p

Your plants seem to grow almost the natural way...;) Great plants all of them...:D

Back