My Paph.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a set of species! The exul is sure something and do you have more info on the Natural hybrid between Paph.thaianum and Paph. godefroyae? Is the natural hybrid quite rare or are there small populations of plants? Any pics from the wild?

What a set of species! The exul is sure something and do you have more info on the Natural hybrid between Paph.thaianum and Paph. godefroyae? Is the natural hybrid quite rare or are there small populations of plants? Any pics from the wild?

I buy this hybrid from my friend that collect wild Paph. thaianum. He found some of Paph. godefroyae in thaianum and little of Paph. that look like hybrid too. I asked many orchids collector about this. All said Paph. thaianum found in very restricted area that also found Paph. godefroyae.

I buy this hybrid from my friend that collect wild Paph. thaianum. He found some of Paph. godefroyae in thaianum and little of Paph. that look like hybrid too. I asked many orchids collector about this. All said Paph. thaianum found in very restricted area that also found Paph. godefroyae.
Thank you very much for the great info! You live in a special part of the world! You have a very special natural hybrid! :)

Latest posts

Back