My favorite growing corner right now !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All spectacular, Gilda!!! Incredible. I think my only spiking phrag right now is a besseae, so I'll have to enjoy yours for awhile :)

David

Thanks for all the nice words! My phrags are going bonkers blooming, and I think it's the more sun they are getting. My grow room usually gets two layers of shade cloth and lattice under that. It didn't get the lattice this year ,only a few plant trays upside down to keep the shade cloth off the glass ..they are getting a lot more sun.

What a cheerful sight to see in the morning...beautiful
flowers, bright sunshine and a cup of coffee. I think I'd
move my coffee maker into that room and just sit, drink
and admire.

Thanks again to all..
Angela my coffee maker is steps from there..we eat all of our meals in that room.

Linus...different vendors, Ebay (giganteum BS ) Ackers (Wosnner Super Grande and Paul E Conroy (NBS), Magic Tresses (seedling )(Carter and Holmes) wallisii seedling) (owens) these were all purchased years ago.

Just beautiful Gilda. Once our cat passes on I'll be able to bring my plants in the house to enjoy! I've waited 17 yrs, I can wait a bit longer I suppose.:(

Just beautiful Gilda. Once our cat passes on I'll be able to bring my plants in the house to enjoy! I've waited 17 yrs, I can wait a bit longer I suppose.:(

Thanks Rick !
I had a cat years ago, too. Like Wendy's ,she never messed with my orchids.
I've heard of cats living into their 20's !!!!:eek: You might have several more years to wait ! Bless your heart !:wink:

If my orchids weren't close , I don't think I would enjoy them as much. I was watering this morning in my PJs :D

Latest posts

Back