Multifloral haul

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamprad

Memphis Orchid Society
Reaction score
An elderly grower a couple hundred miles south of me is selling off his collection. I was offered a bunch of big, multigrowth multifloral paphs at a very good price. Like, once in a lifetime chance. I bit. I'll be growing them under T5 fluorescents for the time being. I think a greenhouse may be in my future. Here's the haul:

Bengal Lancer
Lady Isabel
St. Low 'Molly Elizabeth' AM/AOS (IN BLOOM)
William Trelease
Julius IN BUD
Transvaal
Taiwan 'Missy Pitts' AM/AOS
Puppentanz
philippinense x kolopakingii
Belle Royal
St Swithin IN BLOOM
DelRosi
Yellow Tiger
Ethel
Gary Romagno
Susan Low
St Tigris
sanderianum x moquettianum
Imperial Jade
Houghtonia
supardii
Angel Hair
Iantha Stage
Berniece
Formosa Lady
W.R. Lee
delenatii x esquirolei
Vipanii

WOW! Hey, I just got done cleaning up and out my GH. Send your haul down here to TX and I'll babysit them for you:D. I'll do you one better, as they bloom I'll send you PICs to enjoy. And after you get your GH up and going I'll send back Divisons. How's that for a sweet deal????

WOW! Hey, I just got done cleaning up and out my GH. Send your haul down here to TX and I'll babysit them for you:D. I'll do you one better, as they bloom I'll send you PICs to enjoy. And after you get your GH up and going I'll send back Divisons. How's that for a sweet deal????

You are sooooo slick Rick:poke::poke::poke:

Hey Mark...ol' Buddy...there are a couple I would like a division of if you were so in inclined to divide.:drool: Just remember that makes room for more and they would be freshly repotted...plus you would start to make back some of your investment.:wink: Are you sold on the idea yet?:poke:

Allen

Latest posts

Back