• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Micranthum album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Hmmm,,

,Orchid Inn

PAS0470 Paph. micranthum fma. album x sib ('White Phoenix' x 'White Fairy')
Very rare albino form of this species. Now it is more affordable and much easier to grow! Limited! Net Price! 6-7cm ls $200.00
9-11cm ls $300.00

This is the same cross that CH is offering for $500 5/flask. Mr. Kao must have good germination on this.

I saw it too, but to much for me.

You can buy a hole collection for this price.

Did you see the tonsum alab and the kolopakingi alba too.

Oh, the kolopakingii album isn't expensive any more. Five years ago I got an offer to buy one flowering size for 5000 Euros. Lets wait 10 more years and you will get it as cheap as venustum album nower days. ;)

I sold a topperi alba to someone that is selling them now. I guess topperi is a synonym for kolopakingii. They came out of a batch of tipo plants that threw about 5% albas. I got $1500 for that plant; looks like it might pay off. I really like them, but they get HUGE. Really nice, saw a few of them with 10+ flowers. I personally think that for a plant that big the flowers are really small.

I sold a topperi alba to someone that is selling them now. I guess topperi is a synonym for kolopakingii. They came out of a batch of tipo plants that threw about 5% albas. I got $1500 for that plant; looks like it might pay off. I really like them, but they get HUGE. Really nice, saw a few of them with 10+ flowers. I personally think that for a plant that big the flowers are really small.

nice

A good friend of mine gave me the plant. I bloomed it and put it in a display at a local orchid show here in Hawaii. The judges didn't have a clue; it was labeled topperi alba, they had some discussion about it and couldn't come to a decision. Apparently someone thought it was mislabeled. I took a few pictures of it and a few months later my friend called me and said he had a buyer for $1500. I brought the plant back and the rest is history. I'm not saying that the plant was used in the sibling cross that he is offering, but I am not saying that it AINT my plant...

Latest posts

Back