Mets No hitter

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
dont know if anyone on here likes baseball...i am a die hard NY Mets and have always been since i was born (its a family thing, and i cant stand the mariners)...anyway..Congratulations to the NY Mets and Santana (and Baxter for sacrificing his shoulder) for grabbing their first no hitter in the history of the ball club :clap:

How great is that, coming off shoulder surgery and then having a no hitter! I'm a fan of the other NY team but the Mets are rocking so far this year.

Bill

Congrats to the Mets. I was born and raised a cards fan so it hurt to be on the losing end of that one. We let Boston win the series, the Mets pitch a no hitter. What's next, letting the Cubs win the pennant on their way to a series victory?

Congrats to the Mets. I was born and raised a cards fan so it hurt to be on the losing end of that one. We let Boston win the series, the Mets pitch a no hitter. What's next, letting the Cubs win the pennant on their way to a series victory?

well, we let you guys win the pennant in 2006 (Beltran's stikeout) :p...and its a bit ironic that it was Beltran who hit the miscall down the third base line

well, we let you guys win the pennant in 2006 (Beltran's stikeout) :p...and its a bit ironic that it was Beltran who hit the miscall down the third base line

True, that was a great NLCS. Yeah, that was a horrible called foul ball, that third base ump was definitely not watching the game. Oh well, that's baseball. BTW, I've been loving Beltran's productivity this year, I've not loved how we've been playing lately though. You guys are on a tear though!

Latest posts

Back