Likes flowers

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

li'l frog

Reaction score
It looks like a trend -- puppy pics for Christmas. This little Airedale Terrier came to live with us this summer. He has WAY too much energy! He's also developed a taste for blossoms, thankfully, only dropped ones so far. Pics are from age 10 weeks to 6 months.

He's really a lover, and he'll be fine when he grows up.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
One of our society members has an Airedale. It's actually a pretty good size breed when adult. Very spunky but still well mannered. It loves attention, but it's kind of big for a lap dog :rollhappy:

Nobody told him! We had another one, from 1996 to 2008, they are wonderful dogs, lots of personality, and very loyal. Had to have another one.

Airedales have such character! A couple of weeks ago I met an agility judge's new Airedale, and it's name .......

what else can it be????

BRILLO!

Brilliant!

They do get curly if you let their coats get long. He will be by spring, a big, fuzzy teddy bear.

I spent some years going to obedience training classes in Pasadena, California, with May Pridham, whose Airedale kennel Sierradale was a strong producer of fine Airedales in the forties and fifties. Her dogs were search and rescue dogs, trackers, etc. Impressive dogs! Of course, I only knew them as well trained adults. They are smart and stubborn, as many terriers are. Need work! (that is both training and jobs!)

It looks like a trend -- puppy pics for Christmas. This little Airedale Terrier came to live with us this summer. He has WAY too much energy! He's also developed a taste for blossoms, thankfully, only dropped ones so far. Pics are from age 10 weeks to 6 months.

He's really a lover, and he'll be fine when he grows up.

Very cute puppies dear...
I also like dogs and i have German Shepherd for 6 month ago.I like to get different kinds of dogs,then take them into the fashion show.:)

Back