LED lights

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I calculated i need about 16 ( 7 watt) MR-16's to cover an area of 50 square feet (growing space of my seedlings)..at 60 each that comes to 960 dollars. To put in perspective i need 6 (four foot/4 tube T5's ) at 900 dollars but the electrical usage would be 10 x as much

anyone grow with the diode widespectrum lamps Orchids Lim sells?
i just ordered the 84 diode wide spectrum bulb...will use some of my seedlings i grew from my own breeding as test subjects and i have matching deflasked compots as a control (it will have to do)...if anyone has grown with these and could advise how far to place the light from the seedlings ..would appreciate it..there is little info on the OL website as where to place the lights and any specs

anyone grow with the diode widespectrum lamps Orchids Lim sells?
i just ordered the 84 diode wide spectrum bulb...will use some of my seedlings i grew from my own breeding as test subjects and i have matching deflasked compots as a control (it will have to do)...if anyone has grown with these and could advise how far to place the light from the seedlings ..would appreciate it..there is little info on the OL website as where to place the lights and any specs
You could buy a cheap light meter on eBay and adjust the distance based on your measurements. Use a known working setup at the 'standard'.

I have a chip tech lamp and have bloomed stelis under it. Currently blooming african violets under it.

Latest posts

Back