Judging Center Website rework

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Darin

All,

If you are bored and feel like perusing yet another orchid website, check out the recently reworked Cincinnati Judging Centers website. (www.cincijudgingcenter.org). We have a blog with the award photos for all recent awards (Or that is the goal) and a slideshow of all the recent award photos if you prefer to just sit back and watch.

If you have any problems, comments or suggestions, please e-mail me by clicking the "webmaster" link on the bottom of the page.

Please remember this is a volunteer/novice effort but it will get better over time.

Darin

Enjoyable show, I just wish the names were with the plants in the slideshow.

If you take a look at the awards this month, you'll see Phrag. Urgandiae. The story behind that plant is that it was mine until it got too big for my space, so I gave it back to Bill Porter. It's potted in Ray's S/H PrimeAgra, and has been in continuous bloom for at least 5 years.

Darin, you'll find that the Catasetum pileatum has been positively identified at Catasetum expansum. Bill will probably make that known at the judging center this weekend.

Very nice Darin!
One suggestion is to not use red color for the verbiage...it is very hard to read.
Pete

Latest posts

Back