J & L Orchids is For Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric if you sold half of your collection you could probably afford it!

I wish!! I'm hoping they have some kind of big sale so I can get a few specimen plants. Most of the stuff they specialize in, Masdies. Pleuros, Dracs, etc grows too cool for where I live and I can't afford to retire to Connecticut yet, actually, where they are..never!! :eek:

Eric, no need to move to CT. You buy it and start the business in your NY apartment. They are not selling their property or the greenhouses. They are selling their business name/reputation and their plant inventory.

I haven't been there since the mid 80s. They had a glorious specimen Miltonia spectabilis at the time.

I'm hoping they have some kind of big sale so I can get a few specimen plants.

This is for Eric... :)

Customer Appreciation Orchid Sale

To thank you as a mail order customer, J&L Orchids is offering a 20% discount on all orders received in response to this exclusive offering. Orders must be received between now and October 26, 2014. You may order as often as you like during this time period and receive the discount on every order. We are constantly adding plants to the website but at the same time some stock is limited as plants are also being removed.

You may place your order using our shopping cart.
** Please mention this offering under Special Instructions so we can ensure you receive the discount. **
The shopping cart total will not show the 20% discount, but we will subtract this amount when we charge your card. You may also order by phone, fax, mail or email, indicating that you wish to take advantage of our customer appreciation discount. This sale is for mail order only.

If you need a simple list of our stock without descriptions, please contact us. Otherwise you can view everything in detail at www.jlorchids.com

Thank you for your business, and we hope to hear from you soon.

This is for mail order only. Discount does not apply to our ELITE list and may not be combined with any other discount offer or specials.

J&L Orchids, 20 Sherwood Road. Easton CT 06612
Tel: (203) 261-3772 Fax: (203) 261-8730,
e-mail [email protected] www.jlorchids.com

Hi does anyone ever know what happened? Did someone take over or are they still running it? I saw they were guest speakers at Piping Rocks last June. Updates?? I remember taking the ferry over with my car back around '92 from where I grew up around Setauket.

Found out yesterday that the business has been sold. Met one of the new owners, a family from Argentina, so hopefully the business will continue well.

J&L is supposed to be a vendor at our Amherst Orchid Society upcoming show.
I'm plugging it here-
Feb 25 & 26, 2017 Saturday 9 to 5, Sunday 10 to 4
Location: Smith Vocational School, Route 9, (Locust St.) Northampton, MA
amherstorchidsociety.org

Latest posts

Back