• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

It's Dot's fault. Chiu Hua Dancer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Dave (Shermantp) is from Wisconsin. I've bought a number of plants from him, and have been very happy overall. In fact, he has on several occasions "overserved" me! :)

Anyone got a source? Saw Glen is out of them.
There were a few posted on eBay a while back but I didn't know the seller. Want a good one. ;). Rose, did you ever succumb?

I believe Dave (Shermantp) is from Wisconsin. I've bought a number of plants from him, and have been very happy overall. In fact, he has on several occasions "overserved" me! :)
Yes of course I weakened! Got one from Dave, nice plant, spike was a bit too progressed & although packing was good, flowers didn't last too long.
I've ordered/won several ebay auctions from him - always nice plants & helpful with any culture questions you might have.

I just got a large Chi Hua Dancer seedling from Thanh Nguyen: [email protected] He is also Springwater Orchids on eBay.

I'm very pleased that I'm such a good enabler -- I certainly enable myself: I like Chi Hua Dancer so much I decided to get another when I saw that Thanh had some for sale.

Heather, why Minnesota? It's even colder than Michigan! But it does have more sunshine.

Maybe I should move to Minnesota....it's cooler there, right?

Like -30 with blowing snow and closed highways!!

I'd stick with Sacramento Heather. I guess if you need something cooler, then head up the coast to Portland or Seattle.

Parkside had a bunch at one time,so you could call them.

THanhn had some in spike or starting about 1 month ago
email [email protected] - not listed on ebay..
have purchased a LOT of plants from him and always good
plants, well packed and spikes keep..

THanhn had some in spike or starting about 1 month ago
email [email protected] - not listed on ebay..
have purchased a LOT of plants from him and always good
plants, well packed and spikes keep..

I confirm Heather, Thanh has plenty of them at different sizes and prices
[email protected]

From his email
Paph Berenice – BS/PB 2 growth minimum - $20

Paph Chiu-Hua Dancer (gigantifolium x sanderianum) – 3 plants IN BLOOM/UD - $100, should have 2 growth. I got 3 size to offer, seedling (well grown) 10-12 in leafspan, will bloom in 2 years or so, this cross grows fast - $25, NBS – leafspan 16-20 in - $50, BS leafspan over 20 inches - $75

Paph Conco-bellatulum – IN BUD, 2 growth, one plant onlt - $30

Like -30 with blowing snow and closed highways!!

I'd stick with Sacramento Heather. I guess if you need something cooler, then head up the coast to Portland or Seattle.

or the california coast...but i live in seattle, couldnt think of living anywhere else

i bought seven BS chia hua dancers from orchidTN(ebay)...he may have some left..dont think so though

Latest posts

Back