I used to have henrys

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bjorn

Reaction score
planted in a tray. They were there for some 13-14 years producing a display of 10 or so flowers every year. The last years has been declining so I decided to repot into regular pots recently. Its only memories left:sob:

On the other hand, I have some 40 other henry-seedlings in my posession so in time......:D

This one is in bits and pieces now, so it will last a while. Guess it was excess fertilizer that made the setup fail.
About the other 40 or so, well thay are at the flask stage so it may take time...

This one is in bits and pieces now, so it will last a while. Guess it was excess fertilizer that made the setup fail.
About the other 40 or so, well thay are at the flask stage so it may take time...

I just got some from a brand new flask to blooming in about 2 years Bjorn.

Earlier flasks with MSU (100ppm N rate) and various tricks would either not grow or take 5+ years to do anything

Henry's can grow extremely fast under very low feeding regime. Try keeping it down to about 40 ppm (total TDS application).

Latest posts

Back