I had to use my coupon!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
When I renewed my AOS membership this Spring, they gave me a coupon for $30 off a purchase of $100 or more from selected vendors. It had to be used by Sept. 1 -- I finally made my purchases, from Piping Rock Orchids. As always, the plants are well-grown and nicely packed.

From the left:
Back row: Phrag. Evy Finegan, Phrag. Predator, Phrag. Ashley Wilkes
Front row: Paph. charlesworthii, Den. tetragonum var. giganteum, Angraecum elephantinum, Cischweinfia dasyandra (in bloom!)

PipingRock-08.jpg

Cischweinfia_dasyandra-flower.jpg

:rollhappy::rollhappy: they got ya! Always room for a few more!:clap::clap:

When I renewed my AOS membership this Spring, they gave me a coupon for $30 off a purchase of $100 or more from selected vendors. It had to be used by Sept. 1 ..

never thought about using that coupon, as, until now, I never ordered in US :confused:
You must have space left Dot, considering the size of the phrags!! The smallies in the first row will surely be less space consuming :):)!!
I like the Cischweinfia flower!!! Jean

When I signed up last year at the Parkside Orchid fest there was a 2-for-1 year sign at the AOS table. I guess it was just a joke because they tell me my membership is only for one year now! And I didn't have time to use my coupon last year either. :( Guess I should renew.

...... maybe it was 2 people signing up for 1 membership price??? like what health clubs do in January? Bring a buddy!

never thought about using that coupon, as, until now, I never ordered in US :confused:
You must have space left Dot, considering the size of the phrags!! The smallies in the first row will surely be less space consuming :):)!!
I like the Cischweinfia flower!!! Jean
I don't have space -- my plants just get more and more crowded!

Well done and Good luck growing them...:D And... you know... There is always space...!!!

Back