I couldn't wait...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Square

Reaction score
Not fully opened but here a couple of pics of blooms in progress.

([silver hsinying onyx] 'lightness' x big surprise 'golden orb')
5845927647_eec49630cc_b.jpg

(ninja 'conquest' hcc/aos x oriental enchantment)
5846481522_303464fe5c_b.jpg

I'm new to this and no idea what I'm doing really. I bought these in short spike a while back and these two have finally come around. I'm growing in a dedicated room indoors and In that room Zygopetalums, Bulbophyllums and Paphiopedilums seem to be happy.

Thnx for looking. Better pics when these slowpokes get with the program...

Nice start and welcome. Sometimes if Paphs are prematurely staked as the flowers are opening as yours are, the flowers end up "looking" down instead of looking outward. Release the stakes now and let the flowers open completely, ovary will stretch and straighten out, then pull the flowers back to the stakes. Just a hint.

Nice start and welcome. Sometimes if Paphs are prematurely staked as the flowers are opening as yours are, the flowers end up "looking" down instead of looking outward. Release the stakes now and let the flowers open completely, ovary will stretch and straighten out, then pull the flowers back to the stakes. Just a hint.

Great thank you for that. Thought I was helping the process. It just goes to show, you don't know what you don't know. Thnx again.

Latest posts

Back