Hung Sheng flasks ordered

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papheteer

Reaction score
I ordered the following flasks from Hung Sheng. Will be arriving in a few weeks. I've just tried deflasking my first flask a few weeks ago and I can't believe how fast the plants are growing. Hopefully in a year or 2 I'll have some nice seedlings to trade/sell!

jackii x micranthum var. eburneum
Ho Chi Minh x emersonii 'Chiu Hua' SM/TOGA
malipoense 'Bear-31b' x micranthum var. eburneum 'White Bear' SM/TPS
Magic Lantern 'Bear-4' SM/TPS x malipoense 'Bear-14'
vietnamense x emersonii var. huonglanae 'Bear-
Wossner Butterfly x huonglanae 'Bear-2'
emersonii x hangianum 'Bear-7'
Magic Lantern 'Bear-1' BM/TPS x hangianum 'Super Bear' SM/TPS

Great selection!
I will have something to trade with you - just picked up my 4 flasks from Sam at Orchid Inn.

What an unfortunate turn of events. Hung sheng made a mistake and sent my package to Vancouver airport instead of toronto. I called and called and all they told me was I needed to pick the plants and clear the customs in person. So when I told hung sheng and he decided just destroy the shipment and send me back my money. Today i got my money back but short 140$ of what I sent him. I'm cool with that. But I feel really bad for all those parvi seedlings...

they should have refunded you all the money or resend duplicate flasks..that's completely their fault. I would never do business with them just because I heard this.

Sorry I made a mistake in my calculations. It cost me 770 CAD to send him 660 USD at that time. That's including 30 CAD wire transfer fee. If he sent me 660 USD I should be receiving 719 CAD (exchange rate is 1.09). Short 89 CAD, not 140. I sent him an email asking about it.

They should make it right, or there will be a lot of folks associated with Slippertalk that might be boycotting their business.

Oh gosh. It's not my intention to bad mouth hung sheng. Aside from the language barrier i found him to be very easy to deal with. I have emailed him about the money and I'm pretty sure he will make amends. I will keep you guys posted!!

Been exchanging emails with him. He won't give me anymore money. He can't seem to understand that should have sent me USD not CAD. It's been soooo stressful for me.. I'm just gonna let it go. Charge it to experience. I will just deal with canadian/us growers/importers from now on..

Sorry to hear that Papheteer. I was hoping to follow your experience.

If you still want those flasks you can get them through Crystal Star just like I did with my hangianum. Ellen takes care of shipping, importing documents and customs processing.

I am sorry to hear that. Do you not use a freight/clearing agent? An agent would have cleared them for you and (admittedly with extra fees) would have forwarded them to you. It is always worth the little extra to use an agent.

Sorry to hear that Papheteer. I was hoping to follow your experience.

If you still want those flasks you can get them through Crystal Star just like I did with my hangianum. Ellen takes care of shipping, importing documents and customs processing.[/QUO

I was really excited with those flasks. Some of them were the only ones he had left.

I'd be very interested in ordering flasks thru Crystal Star.

Latest posts

Back