Hi there from Western Australia

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Howzat

Hi to all slipper lovers
I have been growing slippers for 25 years.
Some complexes, multifloras, parvis, Maudiaes and intersections.
I grow them in a "glass house" 9mx6m.
I purchased my stock from USA, Japan and Taiwan as well as Australia. I have been to Japan Grand Prix three times, however in the last three years I visited Taiwan (TIOS) shows
I do sometimes make my own crossings. In fact I have some of my crossings in flower right now. Berenice (many), Prime ChildX roths, (Julius X St Swithins =Booths Strap Leaf, Gary Romagna (St Swithinxroths), victoria regina v.kalinae X tigrinum, lowiiXesquirolei, VanguardXphilipinense, St Swithin x liemiana, JogjaeXliemiana, HoneyX liemiana.
I just received flasks from the lab. and just been deflasked : Paph glanduliferum var.gardinerii , malipoense, Julius X Hsinying Franz.

Not out!!!

That is a serious big greenhouse you have. You could fit a few Paphs in that. Look forward to seeing some photos.

Cheers

David

:clap::clap: WELCOME from the midwest of USA. We love pics - I'm especially interested in seeing victoria regina v.kalinae X tigrinum.

Welcome from Michigan, USA, Howzat! Your greenhouse sounds wonderful! And I think you do crossing more than sometimes, with all those plants coming into bloom. Do please post photos.

Thank you for welcoming me

To all "old members", I like to say Thank You for welcoming me.
For those who like to see the dozen or so photos I just took this morning, please be patient as I am still working out how to post these pictures. Unless somebody volunteer to teach me. It is in my digital camera.

Hi to all slipper lovers
I have been growing slippers for 25 years.
Some complexes, multifloras, parvis, Maudiaes and intersections.
I grow them in a "glass house" 9mx6m.
I purchased my stock from USA, Japan and Taiwan as well as Australia. I have been to Japan Grand Prix three times, however in the last three years I visited Taiwan (TIOS) shows
I do sometimes make my own crossings. In fact I have some of my crossings in flower right now. Berenice (many), Prime ChildX roths, (Julius X St Swithins =Booths Strap Leaf, Gary Romagna (St Swithinxroths), victoria regina v.kalinae X tigrinum, lowiiXesquirolei, VanguardXphilipinense, St Swithin x liemiana, JogjaeXliemiana, HoneyX liemiana.
I just received flasks from the lab. and just been deflasked : Paph glanduliferum var.gardinerii , malipoense, Julius X Hsinying Franz.

So are you 'Ezi-Gro'??? You will have to tell me about your plants......would love to buy some......;-)

Welcome to the forum from Victoria.

For those who like to see the dozen or so photos I just took this morning, please be patient as I am still working out how to post these pictures. Unless somebody volunteer to teach me. It is in my digital camera.

The best way is to post them on a phot-sharing site, then post the links to our site.

Latest posts

Back