Hi from South London

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Diogo

Hi everyone,

My name is Diogo, I'm portuguese, have been in London for the last 4 years and I have been collecting orchids for the last 5 years. Many happy and sad moments when cultivating them but I can't let myself down, always keep wanting more and more.

My very small collection is dedicated basically to Phalaenopsis and Paphiopedilum, species, primary hybrids and a few complex hybrids too.

As I have been living here for a while and was used to meet up with my orchid friends back in Lisbon thought the forum would probably be of good help as I miss having a nice chat about orchids, meet new orchid fans, see their collections and participate in orchid related events. Hopefuly this is the right place!!

Hope to be able to share with lots of good experiences, knowledge and photos.

Diogo

Welcome Diogo,I'm also in Europe...If you need something let me know(infos producers in europe,shows etc....).This forum is a mine of news so search all old threads and u will find every info u'r searching for!

:clap::clap:WELCOME Diogo! You've come to the right place for your blooming addiction, you'll get lots of support!

Back