Help with Paph. moquettianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I'm definitely talking of marble. Marble is known to stain if you don't wipe off spilled coffee or ink immediately. Doesn't that go to prove it's porous. Coconut chips are out of the question for me because of the high humidity which causes rot to set in quite fast.

Here's a link that you might find interesting. It is on page 11 of the pdf document.

I don't see a link, but I would be interested in reading this.

Well, that is very interesting. Certainly different from what I thought. So are you going to try to grow your plants in plain marble chips? If so, please do keep us posted on how things are going.

Yes, I will. I'll be keeping a close watch on the plants and if it doesn't seem to be going the right way I'll let you know.

Nope, I'm definitely talking of marble. Marble is known to stain if you don't wipe off spilled coffee or ink immediately. Doesn't that go to prove it's porous. Coconut chips are out of the question for me because of the high humidity which causes rot to set in quite fast.

Here's a link that you might find interesting. It is on page 11 of the pdf document.

Why not use treefern as a potting medium instead of coconut or bark.

Paphman910

Welcome from NYC! moquettianum will tease you by starting to spike and then make you wait for 6-8 months before blooming! Enjoy! :p

I agree with Paphioboy. Cochlos usually stay on a pretty consistent pace for spike development for us.

Latest posts

Back