Help !!! Save Paph purpurescens !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo Schordje

wilted blossom
Reaction score
The economy is so bad this guy snapped, he broke in and is holding my Paph javanicum var virens (Crib) or purpurescens (Fowlei) for ransom. His instructions are that each of you should send $ 20 or the virens gets blown to pieces. Help !!!

Or the Paph gets it.jpg

Leo-How do we know he hasn't already done the deed?? Kidnappers (and other bad guys) usually have a current newspaper in view!
I can not resist a plea from another ST'r! No crazies at my house(except me, crazy about slippers!)

Sorry, but to get my $20 you'd have to scare me with a bigger gun. :rollhappy:

Its not a little gun, the dude is huge, big hands, and that hand is not my hand. :evil:

Actually it's a 0.380, when you look down that 'little' barrel, it is the same diameter as a 38 cal. a touch bigger than a 9 mm. :eek: It is a small 'backup size' pistol. Potentially very 'effective' should it ever be put to use.

Ernie - Cash, Paypal, & Money Orders, but no Personal Checks! (think the Svengoolie ad's for his T-Shirts)

Susan & Dot - the contribution is just to save the plant from disaster, the shipping and handling is a LOT more than $20 :rollhappy::rollhappy:

Well, if we wait it out long enough, the virens will develop Stockholm Syndrome and bond with the gunman. ;)

Latest posts

Back