Hello

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PaphAddict

Just wanted to Say Hi as I just joined the forum. I have been keeping them on and off for a while now. I look forward to learning more from all of you on the forum..
Thanks
Dave

Welcome! Glad you joined Dave! Tell us what you have, inquiry minds will want to know! :D

Heather
No Problem on the paranoia. Would rather that than a ton of spam in the forum.

Rick
Yea in the mountains around Asheville

GoldenRose
I have a small collection right now. I'm still learning and picking out which ones I want to pick up next. Here is what i have so far.

Den. Salaya Gold
Blc King of Taiwan
Blc Unknown
Burr. Stefan Isler 'Lava Flow'
Paph Helvetia
Vanda Tricolor
Vanda Pisgah Blue
and quite a few i have not logged....

need to find a good way to keep track of plants and data for repotting blooms and so forth. Any recommendations?

Dave

need to find a good way to keep track of plants and data for repotting blooms and so forth. Any recommendations?

Dave

Keep track of your plants in your brain and repot records on the tag. It's work for me some 20 yrs.

Welcome from TX

PS you need more slippers;)

Rick H

Greenpaph
The Helvetia is in bloom now. the first flower fell off about a week ago. The second is open and the third is still growing. I have some ok pics. I will try and upload one later...

SlipperKing
I agree. I have 2 paph and 1 phrag and a nice list of ones I want from pics I have seen here on the forum.

Dave

Dave. I keep track of mine in Excel. I have quite a number of collums, and have room for every detail. I tried a couple of the pre-made programs but find this to be the best. It is so easy to add things and I can set the print page to print out only the names and crosses so I can take the list to shows or orchid shopping. I can do anything I want done with this method. I even have small thumbnail pictures attached to each one.

What works for one person may not work for another, depends on what you want to record.

Marilyn

Latest posts

Back