Hello...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phragalicious

Reaction score
Glad to be here to learn, share or just :drool: over all the lovely Paph/Phrag pictures. I believe I have less than 30 orchids (I have quit counting...:p) at this time to include phals, dens, catts, onc, paphs, and 2 phrags...1 phrag is in bloom right now and the other I just received today (a wee one, and I'm hoping I don't bump it off :eek:) When I first was drawn into orchids, I was *not* a fan (no pun intended) of ladyslippers, but now find them to be at the top of my list, especially phrags :D...Thanks for having me and now I'm off to get enabled!...:rollhappy:

Jan...

Welcome to the forum! You came to the right place- enablers abound here!! My collection grew by leaps and bounds since joining this forum!!

Welcome Jan! You sound like me. Although my first orchid was a Paph, they weren't high on my priority list for a long time. Then someone gave me a Phrag, and then I joined slippertalk. Now I have more than 250 slippers. Be prepared! :evil:

Back